Sunday Breakthrough Service @ 17 Oct 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- If you are unwell / received MOH's Isolation Order - Please watch the ONLINE service.
- If your family member is unwell / received MOH's Isolation Order - Please watch the ONLINE service.
- Please refrain from church hop.
- YOU WILL NEED TO DO A HEALTH DECLARATION VIA GOOGLE FORM BEFORE YOU SEAT IS CONFIRMED . The google form would be sent on Saturday morning and must be submitted by 5 pm Saturday.
- This booking is NOT the confirmed ticket.
- If you are successfully allocated a seat, you would receive a SMS on Saturday 7pm.
- If you are allocated a seat and do not turn up, your future booking will have a lower priority.
Sunday Breakthrough Service
17th October 2021 @ 10:30AM
Venue: 50 Macpherson Road, Amazana, Level 6
Registration is Required -- Walk-ins are not allowed
<< TraceTogether only - SafeEntry check-in >> for person above 7 years old (We cannot admit you if you do not use the TraceTogether mobile app or TraceTogether token).
IN-PERSON / ONLINE SERVICE
(1) IN-PERSON SERVICE
(i) There is limited capacity for onsite services.
(ii) TICKET BOOKING
§ Due to the limitations on the number of attendees, admission to church premise will strictly be on a ticketed basis.
§ Walk-ins will not be allowed.
§ Reservations will be opened every Monday at 12noon and closed on every Friday at 6pm.
§ The confirmed attendee will receive a SMS on Saturday (one day before the Sunday Service).
§ To cancel your registration, please call/sms to 96517580.
§ If you are unable to get a ticket, do continue to tune into our online service at our website (www.tcc.com.sg).
§ To facilitate a smooth check-in, please come at least 20 minutes before service starts. Please show your sms for admission.
You would need to reserve a ticket for the following events:
(a) English Breakthrough Service (10.30am, Sunday)
(b) Special Service / Seminar
(2) ONLINE SERVICES
Online service will continue on Sunday 10.30am via our website (www.tcc.com.sg).
1. USE YOUR TRACE TOGETHER APP FOR SAFE-ENTRY CHECK IN OR SCAN YOU TOKEN/TRACE TOGETHER APP AT THE SAFE-ENTRY GATEWAY
Kindly put on your mask properly at all times.
3. PERSONAL HYGIENE
Hand sanitizers will be made available throughout the facilities for your use.
We encourage you to maintain a high level of personal cleanliness and hygiene with regular hand-washing.
In addition to spaced seating, attendees are reminded to observe the 1-meter safe-distancing guideline at all times.
5. TEABREAK / MEALS ON-SITE
This is not allowed. Please have your meal before you come for service.
Mingling is not permitted. Avoid physical greetings.
7. LEAVING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THE SERVICE
Please leave in an orderly manner and observe the safe distance of 1-meter between individual person or family group.
8. MANDARIN TRANSLATION
There will not be Mandarin translation at our English Breakthrough Service.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR ON-SITE SERVICE
SINGING is not allowed per MCCY memo dated 7 August 2021.
To facilitate the giving of tithe and offerings, you can give via online modes (PayNow, Bank transfer, Paypal).
3. SEATING ARRANGEMENT
You can sit as a family of 2 (maximum) as long as you have the same residential address.
- SunSvc 17 October 2021$0$00$0